The United Way brand is recognized throughout the world and carries tremendous value. Consider entering into a co-branding partnership with United Way and showcase your organization with a highly recognizable and socially conscious marketing tool.
Benefits to Your Organization
- Reinforcing your company’s reputation as a positive corporate citizen and integral member of the KFL&A community by connecting your organization’s name with a well respected and widely recognized organization;
- Increasing the visibility of your corporate identity throughout the community of KFL&A;
- Reaching a variety of key decision makers from all areas of KFL&A including CEOs, managers, government officials and professionals;
- Reaching members of all sectors of the KFL&A business community, including both employers and employees. For our annual campaign, 82% of funds are raised through employee workplace campaigns and corporate donations;
- Knowing that you and your organization have made a significant contribution to improving the quality of life in the community where you and your employees live and work.
Sponsorship of United Way events is a fabulous way for your organization to publicly showcase your support for our community. The audience you will reach through your sponsorship is vast and varied and adds another layer of networking to what you currently do to promote your organization.
- United Way Campaign Kick Off Breakfast
- United Way Campaign Touchdown Breakfast
- Next Gen Masquerade
- Day of Caring
- Seeing is Believing Agency Tours
- Success By 6 Week
Our campaign materials are distributed to over 400 workplace sites across KFL&A. Have your logo displayed on one or all of our materials and show your leadership in the community through your support of United Way.
- Employee Campaign Coordinator Guide
- Annual training manuals
- Success By 6 Brochure
Lamp Post Banner Program
Show your support daily throughout the campaign period by displaying your organization’s logo, with the United Way logo, on lamp posts in busy Downtown Kingston. View the 2018 program details here: 2018 Banner Program
Sponsored Employee Program
The Sponsored Employees Program is a professional and personal development opportunity for employees with potential in your organization. Employees from public and private sector organizations are “loaned” by their employers for a 15-week period to help with United Way’s annual campaign. Learn more about this program.
If you would like to find out more about sponsorship opportunities, please contact Bhavana Varma at 613-542 2674 ext. 1101 or firstname.lastname@example.org.